Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


Well, almost. It's actually only 9:30, but I like to be ahead of the game. So, here is what I am doing for 2010: Trying to get more into wine. We'll see how it goes. For now, I started off with this Pinot Noir thanks to suggestions from my lovely ladies. And because it had a sophisticated-looking label. The wine glasses are from our trip to the Biltmore when we got engaged. Yes, I have other wine glasses, but these are my favorite :) I hope 2010 brings everyone prosperity, tons of good news, and lots of happiness!

6 comments:

  1. First time here. You ought to try a Syrah as well. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it Brooke!

    I am not much of a Pinot girl but yay for jumping on the wine bus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a way to start off the new year. Great picture Brooke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Brooke!! I hope to be joining the wine tasting in a few months again!

    ReplyDelete